Your Cart Is Empty!
- Aggregators remain a popular channel, but the majority of household insurance customers prefer to purchase directly from an insurer.
- Arranging cover over the phone and internet are the top two methods used across all of the distribution channels.
- Direct mail is the most prominent advertising and marketing medium used by home insurers.
Verdict Financials "UK Household Insurance: Distribution and Marketing" explores consumer purchasing behavior and how it is developing within the three home markets: contents, buildings, and combined. This report discovers what is most influential to customers when purchasing a policy and also reveals the most popular providers in the market. New trends and innovations are also highlighted, as well as the key factors that will affect the home insurance market over the coming years.
Reasons To Buy
- To understand consumer purchasing decisions and understand how these will influence product distribution in the market over the coming years.
- To improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to policy holders and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- To discover the top providers of home insurance and how the rankings have changed over the last three years.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it aligns with customer purchasing habits and behaviors.
Table of Contents
Insurer Selection, Loyalty, and Switching
Marketing Activity and Future Developments
Legal and General
and Lloyds Bank.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.