Your Cart Is Empty!
- The total UK general insurance market grew by 0.5% in terms of GWP in 2014.
- The personal lines market represented 63% of the total market in 2014.
- In contrast to a contracting personal lines space, the commercial lines market found reasonable growth after contraction over the previous three years.
- Reserve development levels in personal lines have been broadly similar for the past three years, with results being supported by high levels of releases.
This pack is a one-stop-shop to access the market-level data you need to understand the context of any given market within the UK insurance space. For each key segment, an overview of the trends and developments is provided along with data on market size, ratio and reserve development metrics, and a forecast to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Access all of the key market-level metric data you need in one place for personal and commercial lines.
- Build a view of the UK insurance markets health, by line, and the trends and figures that sit behind this.
Table of Contents
2. Personal Insurance
3. Commercial Insurance
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.