Your Cart Is Empty!
- Tesco Bank is, by comparative brand position, strongest in the pet insurance space. However, it faces continued market share loss to the dominant player Petplan, which continues to grow its footprint.
- In 2014, Tesco Underwriting premiums accounted for 35% of Ageas car insurance GWP and 16% of its home insurance GWP.
- Tesco Underwritings book is dominated by unhealthy car insurance business, leaving it behind the top personal lines players on COR performance. To improve, it must build on its "loss leader" with a growing home insurance book.
Tesco is a retailing giant in the UK and, through Tesco Bank, offers its customers access to financial services including insurance. Within the context of Tescos brand power, and a view of Tesco Bank and Tesco Underwriting, this profile looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats found in its insurance business.
Reasons To Buy
- Gather insight into what type of customer Tescos brand is most attractive to, and where it is performing strongest by product and purchasing method.
- Identify the comparative strengths and weaknesses of Tescos insurance business and the opportunities or threats emerging as a result.
Table of Contents
Product and Channel
Marketing and Strategy
Direct Line Group
Marks and Spencer
Legal and General
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.