Your Cart Is Empty!
- With 40.5% of watch and jewellery shoppers saying they prefer to shop online for watches and jewellery, online is becoming a real destination for shoppers, with many heading online to price compare products or research investment purchases.
- Prices of key precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum will go up as investors look for safe haven investments in the midst of the turmoil following Brexit. This will lead to a negative impact on overall sector volumes, as retail prices rise.
- Between 2008-2014 consumers turned to lower priced statement costume jewellery to update their wardrobes. Now higher value, discrete fine jewellery is regaining appeal, as specialists such as Monica Vinader and Pandora introduce modern, accessible ranges appealing to the 18-34s.
- Events such as Mothers Day and Valentines are becoming more commercialized, while new events such as Black Friday and global friendship day are being added to calendars as retailers ramp up marketing offers, encouraging added spend on jewellery.
- Market size and five year forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for jewellery in the UK, with subsector market sizes and forecasts for watches, earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets and bangles.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the drivers and inhibitors of the jewellery market.
- Channel split for jewellery 2011, 2016e and 2021e.
- Market shares for top 10 jewellery retailers in the UK
- Retailer profiles for Argos, H.Samuel, John Lewis, Links of London, Pandora, Selfridges and Swarovski.
- Most shopped retailers by sub category
- Online market size and forecasts
- Channel usage for jewellery by demographics
Reasons To Buy
Verdicts sector report identifies the opportunities to grow in the stationery market, new competitors, growing product categories, the potential of ecommerce and new key markets to enter/expand in to next.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Links of London
Tiffany and Co.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.