Your Cart Is Empty!
- Gain insight into the preferred distribution channels and the advertising platforms insurers are using to complement their distribution strategies.
- Effectively engage your customers by investing in the distribution methods preferred by different customer groups.
- Ensure that your distribution strategy is adapted to the threats and opportunities created by comparison sites.
- Build an understanding of the top pet insurance brands and their importance for partnerships.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key distribution channels for pet insurance, and how are they being influenced by comparison sites?
- What are the preferred methods of arranging pet insurance among customers?
- Which pet insurance providers spent the most on marketing in H1 2013, and which platforms did they advertise on?
The pet insurance market has become an increasingly consolidated market, with the top three underwriters accounting for over 75% of the markets GWP and approaching two thirds of brand selection by surveyed consumers.
Consumers of pet insurance are far more likely to seek advice from friends and family ahead of purchasing. This need may also be satisfied by unknown but like-minded pet owners. Insurers should harness this through highlighting customer testimonials. The most effective way to achieve this is through a presence on social media channels.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.