Your Cart Is Empty!
- Gain an insight into the factors driving the travel insurance market and its dependence on the prosperity of the economy.
- A comparative study of single-trip and annual policies, and the channels affecting the distribution of these products.
- Discover how the socio-political situations in certain destinations are a cause for concern for insurers as well as holidaymakers.
- An analysis of the profit/loss ratios in the market and what this means for insurers and consumers alike.
Reasons To Buy
- Is the travel insurance market profitable for insurers?
- Why are banks and building societies popular for distributing annual policies?
- How is the British pound faring against the currencies of some of the worlds top travel destinations?
- Why are older travelers now considered to be a target demographic, despite being a greater risk to insurers?
Insurers are making small sums of money from the market and it has remained this way for several years after its peak in 2010. The market is interlinked with the economy and the levels of disposable income consumers have to spend on travel.
Travel insurance is often bought for a specific trip or to cover several planned trips. Consumers risk wasting an annual policy or letting it lapse if they do not have sufficient travel planned for the remainder of the policy term.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.