Your Cart Is Empty!
- The value menswear market is forecast to grow by 29.2% over the next five years, fuelling growth in the value sector and outperforming the value womenswear market.
- Market leader Primarks share is expected to fall in 2016 following more than 15 years of growth.
- Value clothing sales at the grocers will continue to be impacted by weak food and grocery footfall, with value clothing share forecast to fall back in 2016. Online experiences for clothing shoppers remains an afterthought for the grocers, with little investment in shopping experience driving shoppers to visit websites of midmarket rivals.
- 42.7% of value shoppers buy clothing at least once a month from value retailers, compared to 36.4% of all clothing shoppers shopping the clothing sector at least once a month, indicating that value shoppers are more impulse driven.
- The online channel will account for 11.5% of the UK value clothing market, compared to 22.5% for the total UK clothing and footwear market in 2016 indicating how far behind the value clothing retailers are in terms of online maturity - unaided by Primarks notable online absence.
The Value Clothing Market report offers a comprehensive insight into the value clothing and accessories market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Hot Issues
- What People Buy
- Where People Shop
- How People Shop
- Why People Shop
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories
- Understand how consumers trading up will threaten footfall and volumes at value clothing retailers
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
- Learn how mens growing demand for fashion will boost spend in the sector, and how retailers should respond
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for value clothing and how frequently they shop, and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
Market drivers in clothing
Main issues in value clothing
Strategies for success
What people buy
The sector at a glance
Sector in context
Overall sector size
Overall sector growth
Category growth in value clothing
Category dynamics: Womenswear
Category dynamics: Menswear
Category dynamics: Childrenswear
Category dynamics: Accessories
Spend per head on value clothing
Where people shop
Channels of distribution
How people shop
Who shops and where they are located
Which categories they buy
Channels used by consumers
Frequency of shopping
Why people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.