Your Cart Is Empty!
- 51.7% of womenswear shoppers purchase the category at least once a month, with the highest purchase frequency affiliated with the 16-24s, boosted by fast fashion trends and desire for newness.
- Despite the strong preference for using physical stores, with 89.6% of consumers buying instore and taking items home, the online womenswear market is forecast to reach 34.3% of all spend on womenswear in 2021.
- Friends influence over half of clothing shoppers style choices, while just 29.6% are influenced by celebrities - ensuring that celebrity collaborations need to be a good fit for a retailer if they are going to provide a sales boost.
- Value for money is the biggest purchase motivator for clothing, followed closely by price and then quality. Showcasing value for money will be vital for retailers over the next few years as shoppers make more considered purchases as shoppers discretionary spend is restricted.
- Market size and five year forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for womenswear in the UK, with subsector market sizes and forecasts for underwear and outerwear.
- An overview on the drivers and inhibitors of the UK womenswear market.
- Summary of the main issues in the womenswear market
- Strategies for success
- Market size and forecast 2011-21e
- Expenditure breakdown by value, midmarket and premium
- Spend per head and by age group for 2016-21e
- Channel split for 2011, 2016e and 2021e.
- Market shares for top 10 womenswear retailers in the UK
- Retailer profiles for Arcadia, HandM, MandS, Next, Primark, Debenhams, Sainsburys and Zara.
- Most shopped retailers by sub category
- Online market size and forecast 2011-21e
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy in the womenswear sector
- Learn how Brexit will impact spend in the sector, and how retailers can encourage shoppers to spend via differentiation and a focus on quality.
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
- Understand how spend per head will change over the coming years, and learn which age groups will be most lucrative to target
- Understand consumers views on how the weather impacts their shopping behaviour in order to minimize its detrimental impact.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.