Your Cart Is Empty!
- The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets. The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial and public services, and residential consumption. The market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. The gas utilities market is calculated as the total value of natural gas used by industrial, (including energy generators purchasing gas from utilities), commercial, residential, and other end-users (including transport and agriculture users). The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to end-users. The industry has been valued according to average annual end-user prices. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Danish utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $16.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2010 and 2014.
- The Electricity segment is expected to be the industrys most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $11.6bn, equivalent to 71.1% of the industrys overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $18.6bn by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the utilities market in Denmark
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in Denmark
Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark utilities market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Denmark economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Denmark utilities market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Denmark utilities market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark utilities market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 16
Degree of rivalry 17
Leading Companies 18
Aarhus Water 18
DONG Energy A/S 19
HMN Naturgas I/S 23
VCS Denmark 24
Macroeconomic Indicators 25
Country Data 25
Industry associations 28
Related MarketLine research 28
About MarketLine 29
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Denmark utilities industry value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Table 2: Denmark utilities industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 9
Table 3: Denmark utilities industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e) 10
Table 4: Denmark utilities industry value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Table 5: Aarhus Water: key facts 18
Table 6: DONG Energy A/S: key facts 19
Table 7: DONG Energy A/S: key financials ($) 20
Table 8: DONG Energy A/S: key financials (DKK) 20
Table 9: DONG Energy A/S: key financial ratios 21
Table 10: HMN Naturgas I/S: key facts 23
Table 11: VCS Denmark: key facts 24
Table 12: Denmark size of population (million), 2010-14 25
Table 13: Denmark gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14 25
Table 14: Denmark gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14 25
Table 15: Denmark inflation, 2010-14 26
Table 16: Denmark consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14 26
Table 17: Denmark exchange rate, 2010-14 26
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Denmark utilities industry value: $ billion, 2010-14(e) 8
Figure 2: Denmark utilities industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 9
Figure 3: Denmark utilities industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e) 10
Figure 4: Denmark utilities industry value forecast: $ billion, 2014-19 11
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 12
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 13
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 14
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 15
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 16
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the utilities industry in Denmark, 2014 17
Figure 11: DONG Energy A/S: revenues and profitability 21
Figure 12: DONG Energy A/S: assets and liabilities 22
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.