Your Cart Is Empty!
- Use Canadean Consumers insightful analysis to translate organic, consumer-driven trends into successful packaged goods launches.
- Compare the different drivers of vegetable carbs to better understand the consumer mindset.
- Understand the power of social media thought-influencers, and how to capitalize on their close relationship with real consumers.
- See first-movers in the packaged vegetable carb space, and learn from their innovations.
Reasons To Buy
- How do I keep up and innovate ahead of the burgeoning vegetable carbs trend?
- What are the opportunities for a packaged goods producer, and what are the wider implications of vegetable carbs?
- How can I credibly capitalize on a consumer-driven at-home trend?
Driven by changing perceptions of healthiness, and the growth of a social media culture, vegetable carbohydrates are seeing extended media attention and present a prime opportunity for manufacturers seeking to elevate their healthy food proposition.
Participation in diet trends is significantly more likely among those who are using social media rather than those who do not consider social media important. Social sharing and online engagement has a strong influence on not only awareness of, but also trial of, new dieting trends.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.