Your Cart Is Empty!
- Men will take more of an active interest in personal appearance and fashion, and be more willing to buy into trend-led footwear, leading the mens footwear market to make the maximum gains of all footwear sub-sectors to 2021.
- Retailers will capitalise on consumers growing interest in fitness , sports and the at leisure trend to drive more wants-driven purchases of sports footwear, via better fashion incorporation, broader choice and enhanced availability.
- An ageing population, persistence of foot problems and stubbornly high obesity levels will boost the demand of wide fit and comfort fit footwear; putting pressure on retailers to respond to consumers keener interest in finding more comfortable, well-fitting footwear - driving spend per head
The footwear sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the footwear market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- What people buy
- Where people shop
- How people shop
- Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the footwear market
- It covers forecasts to 2021, covering womens, mens and childrens footwear.
- Identifies the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
- Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for footwear, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Marks and Spencer
Russell and Bromley
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.