Your Cart Is Empty!
First deployed by South Korean operators in 2012, VoLTE is beginning to gain momentum globally. As of Q32015, more than 20 operators have commercially launched VoLTE services and several roaming and interoperability agreements are already in place.
SNS Research estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 36% between 2015 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for nearly $120 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, over 12% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
The "VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including enabling technologies, key market drivers, challenges, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, operator case studies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE smartphone shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts cover 7 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- VoLTE ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
- Case studies of VoLTE deployments
- OTT mobile voice and video services
- Complimentary technologies including RCS and WebRTC
- MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 70 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players including VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
VoLTE subscription, service revenue and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Voice Telephony
- Video and Supplementary Services
- CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
- SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
- VoLTE Application Servers
- Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
- VoLTE Capable PCRF (Policy & Charging Rules Function) Solutions
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the VoLTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How will VoLTE capable smartphone shipments grow over time?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- How can VoLTE help operators in reducing the flow of voice subscribers to OTT application providers?
- What are the prospects of RCS and WebRTC?
- How can mobile operators capitalize on VoLTE to drive revenue growth?
- How can VoLTE help operators in refarming their 2G and 3G spectrum assets?
- What is the status of international roaming and VoLTE-to-VoLTE interconnection agreements?
- What strategies should VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
- By 2020, SNS Research estimates that VoLTE services will account for nearly $120 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP based telephony experience
- Nearly all VoLTE operators are committed to migrate existing mobile voice subscribers to LTE in order to refarm their 2G and 3G spectrum
- Some operators are integrating their VoLTE services with WiFi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited
- SNS Research estimates that VoLTE capable smartphone shipments will grow at a CAGR of 33% between 2015 and 2020, eventually accounting for over 950 Million unit shipments by the end of 2020
- As part of the wider NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) initiative, many vendors are integrating their virtualized VoLTE offerings with cloud platforms
- The vendor ecosystem is gradually consolidating with several prominent acquisitions such as Mitels acquisition of VoLTE specialist Mavenir Systems
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.