Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Belgium and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Belgian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Belgian HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Belgian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Belgian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Belgian HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Belgium?
- How often do Belgian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Belgian HNW individuals compare to their European peers?
Belgian HNW individuals have typically amassed their wealth through inheritance and first-generation entrepreneurship. Professional services is the most important industry for wealth creation. Expats are a significant target group in Belgium, representing 16% of the total resident HNW population.
Belgian HNW individuals prefer equity investments over bond holdings. Belgian HNW individuals share of holdings in equities and bonds exceeds the regional average, whereas the share kept in cash is significantly lower than the regional average.
Demand for planning services is highest in the advisory asset management segment, which is also projected to see the strongest growth in demand. Outside of asset management, tax, inheritance, and financial planning are all in demand, with growth in these services expected to increase further in the next two years.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.