Your Cart Is Empty!
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in China?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in China?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in China?
- How much of their wealth do Chinese HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
Thanks to a predicted drop in economic productivity, the remarkable wealth growth rates of the past few years will not be repeated over the forecast period. Nevertheless, strong predicted retail investments growth - led by strong equity performance - will continue to see the market grow at a faster rate than in the wider region.
Thanks to strong stock market performance, 2014 was a strong year for Chinas retail investment market, which expanded by 14.7%. Albeit to a lesser degree, a bullish equity market and a reallocation of assets (which will benefit equities as well as wealth management products) will sustain strong retail investment market growth going forward.
Chinese HNW investors allocate a noteworthy proportion of their investible assets into non-traditional investments, mostly in direct property. In addition, alternative investments are set to play an increasingly important role in HNW portfolios, and wealth managers need to be ready to meet this demand.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.