Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Hong Kong and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of HNW individuals in Hong Kong through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among HNW individuals in Hong Kong from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best method to capture new HNW clients in Hong Kong and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do HNW individuals in Hong Kong amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average HNW investment portfolio in Hong Kong?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Hong Kong?
- How often do wealth managers in Hong Kong contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do HNW individuals in Hong Kong compare to their global peers?
HNW investors in Hong Kong have amassed wealth mainly through business ownership, but earned income plays a larger role than elsewhere in Asia Pacific. The most prominent industries from which HNW investors have amassed wealth are manufacturing, financial services and hospitality. Expats represent a large proportion of the resident HNW population.
The HNW portfolio invests heavily into corporate bonds, deposits and equities. When it comes to most asset classes, investors prefer direct investments as opposed to funds, barring equities. Equities will be the clear winner in HNW portfolios over the next two years, benefiting the most from a modest rotation out of bonds and commodities.
HNW investors have growing demand for all asset management services, but their reluctance to relinquish control means that advisory asset management prevails in the market. Financial planning and pension advice are also in high demand. In particular, the latter should be part of every providerss offering, as it is not well served by competitors.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.