Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in India and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Indian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Indian HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods for capturing new Indian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Indian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- Which investments make up an average Indian HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in India?
- How often do Indian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Indian HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Serving the Indian HNW investor market means understanding the pressures of family wealth and whether this is derived from family business or inheritance, given the high proportion of HNW investors who derive their wealth through these two means.
The Indian HNW investment portfolio reflects a traditional allocation with a heavy weighting on property and a typically high exposure to gold. Unlike many markets in Asia Pacific, the split between funds and direct holdings favors funds for equities rather than commodities.
The core services of discretionary and advisory asset management are the most sought after by HNW investors, with further growth in demand expected as wealth grows and the market matures. Similar high demand is to be found for planning services and credit, although demand growth will be weaker.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.