Your Cart Is Empty!
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Indonesia?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Indonesia?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Indonesia?
- How much of their wealth do Indonesian HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The rich are getting richer. The Indonesian affluent account for only a tiny proportion of the total population but are growing - as of 2014, Indonesias high growth rate has resulted in an affluent population that is more than twice the size it was in 2007. The affluent population is expected to number nearly 1.8 million by 2019.
Cash is still king. Take up of pro-cyclical investments such as equities and mutual funds remains low and deposits remain by far the preferred choice, encouraged in particular by current high interest rates. GDP growth forecasts are not expected to affect asset allocations significantly in the forecast period to 2019
Offshore investments remain a major element of the typical HNW Indonesians portfolio, with Singapore one of the main destinations. The drivers of offshore investment have circled back to worries about local economic stability rather than concerns about the lesser sophistication or expanse of onshore options in comparison to neighbors.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.