Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Sweden and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Swedish HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Swedish HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Swedish HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Swedish HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- Which investments make up an average Swedish HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Sweden?
- How often do Swedish wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Swedish HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Swedish HNW investors hail from diverse backgrounds, with relatively equal numbers of first-generation entrepreneurs, family business owners, and those who have earned their income from employment. Inheritors, while a smaller segment, still account for over a fifth of the market.
Equities, both local and foreign, account for the largest share of Swedish HNW portfolios. The heavy use of funds in Swedish HNW portfolios reflects the broad range of funds available to Swedish HNW investors, as well as the desire to diversify their assets across borders, which funds can assist with.
Swedish HNW investors are most interested in investing via advisory mandates, followed by discretionary mandates. General financial planning advice and pension-specific advice are critical services that every wealth manager needs to assist their clients with, both now and in the future.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.