Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in the UAE and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of HNW individuals in the UAE through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among HNW individuals in the UAE, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do HNW individuals in the UAE amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average HNW investment portfolio in the UAE?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in the UAE?
- How often do local wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, or face-to-face meetings?
- How do HNW individuals in the UAE compare to their global peers?
Wealth in the UAE is mostly derived from family business owners and earned income. In addition, expats represent a very significant 78% of the UAE HNW population, and thus are a key market segment for the countrys wealth managers.
Property and bond holdings account for the largest share of portfolio holdings. The share of bonds is due to the popularity of Sharia-compliant sukuk products. In the next two years, equities will see the biggest increase in demand, followed by cash holdings.
UAE HNW investors prefer to have some control over their assets, with advisory asset mandates dominating the market. However, in the next two years it is forecast that advisory asset mandates will increase in demand, with discretionary asset management and execution-only asset management experiencing smaller growth.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.