Your Cart Is Empty!
- Evaluate product and service demand among UK HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to pension, inheritance, and tax advice services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new UK HNW clients, including expats, and how best to maintain communication throughout the client relationship.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of UK HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in the UK.
Reasons To Buy
- How do UK HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up a typical UK HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in the UK?
- How often do UK wealth managers contact their clients via email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How will UK HNW clients profile change in the coming years?
UK HNW individuals have typically amassed their wealth through business and entrepreneurship. However, with significant wealth also drawn from earned income and inheritance, wealth managers must be prepared to service a wide range of clients.
UK HNW individuals have a longstanding love affair with equity investments, with 64.1% of their portfolios dedicated to this asset class, mainly via investment funds. On the other hand, cash is held directly by the vast majority of investors.
Providing planning advice is a must for wealth managers, especially as demand for inheritance, pensions, and retirement planning will increase.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.