Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in the US and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of US HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among US HNW clients, from discretionary and advisory asset management to philanthropy and tax advice services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new US HNW clients and how best to maintain communication throughout the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do US HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average US HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in the US?
- How often do US wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do US HNW individuals compare to their peers around the world?
The US is the largest wealth market globally, with wealth creation occurring through a variety of means. The most common source of US HNW wealth is through inheritance. The HNW expat population represents 10.1% of the total US HNW population, with an increasing number of Chinese expats.
US HNW investors are heavily invested in traditional assets such as equities and bonds. However, over the next two years US wealth managers expect that allocation into traditional assets will decrease, with investment preferences shifting towards alternative investments.
Discretionary asset management services are slightly preferred over advisory mandates in the US wealth management market. Tax planning is central to US HNW wealth management, especially with FATCA fully in force and ongoing tax amnesties in place.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.