Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Turkey and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Turkish HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Turkish HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Turkish HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Turkish HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Turkish HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Turkey?
- How often do Turkish wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Turkish HNW individuals compare to their European peer groups?
The typical profile of the Turkish HNW client is someone who has earned their income in the manufacturing, construction, or hospitality industries. However, while this is the current profile, a growing proportion have inherited their wealth.
In comparison to many other countries at a similar stage of development to Turkey, cash and near-cash products account for the largest asset allocation in the typical HNW Turkish investment portfolio. Greater portfolio diversification is forecast over the next two years.
Execution-only asset management mandates dominate the wealth management market in Turkey. This trend is likely due to the fact that Turkish clients prefer to have ultimate control over their wealth and investments.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.