Your Cart Is Empty!
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW individuals asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Turkey?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Turkey?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Turkey?
- How much of their wealth do Turkish HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The Turkish wealth market has similar distribution patterns to many developing nations. A small percentage of the population is considered affluent, and of that an insignificant proportion is HNW. However, this small affluent population holds the vast majority of liquid assets in the market.
The Turkish retail savings and investments market has shown strong growth over the past six years, thanks to strong economic performance and high wage increases. Looking forward, growth prospects are expected to remain positive over the long term.
While almost three quarters of HNW assets in Turkey are held in traditional liquid investments, 28% of assets are held in alternative and property investments, with direct property accounting for the lions share. Offshore investments are small in the country, however, with 9% of HNW individuals portfolios held overseas.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.