Your Cart Is Empty!
- Replacement a key driver for active wear purchases Replacing a worn out garment was ranked the top reason across all product categories for buying active wear over the last 12 months.
- Sport shoes represent most popular active wear category With the trend for sports fashion continuing to grow, active wear garments have become multifunctional. It is no longer considered socially inappropriate for active wear styles to be worn both for physical activities and to social events....
- Non-specialists must trade more on fashion credentials As an influx of non-specialist retailers emerge into the active wear market, a point of difference needs to be established to gain traction
- Dedicated active wear zones The rise in consumer interest and demand for active wear has resulted in a widespread increase in the allocation of prime footfall positions in store.
Verdict's Active wear Capsule report is just one of a wide range of What Britain Wears reports produced by Conlumino, and offers a comprehensive insight into the Active wear market in the UK. With detail consumer analysis, the report looks at the best-selling products, top retail destinations for Active wear and purchase drivers. It also offers insight into average spend per year to category level, the price points available across the market and both quantitative and qualitative analysis outlining the relevance that active wear products hold in consumer lifestyles.
Reasons To Buy
- This capsule report helps form proactive growth strategies by providing expert insight and robust consumer data on a little-reported market.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging active wear market.
Table of Contents
Strategies For Success
What's Being bought?
Retailer Usage - Top 10
Retailer Pricing Strategy - Top 10
Competitor Overlaps - Top 10
Retailer Range Audit - Online
Who's Buying What?
Product Overlaps - Activewear
Where are People Shopping? Use of Retail Channels
Activewear in Context
Opinions About Activewear
Marks and Spencer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.