Your Cart Is Empty!
- Over the year, consumers spent between Pound30 and Pound50 on each product group. Over twice as much on average was spent on women's jackets as men's, suggesting that women's Denim jackets were bought in higher volumes over the year.
- Consumer research demonstrated that this is a market where consumers shop around. There was particularly high cross-over at the value end. A high proportion of value shoppers also went to middle market players for their Denim products. By contrast, Next and MandS saw far lower cross-over with competitors.
- Price was the chief driver when selecting retailers for Denim, with Range coming in close behind. The Top 10 retailers were clearly polarised between value-level retailers and middle market leaders.
- Just shy of half of all consumers shopped the sector over the last year, with the highest penetration rate witnessed in the 18-24 group. These incredibly high penetration rates demonstrate how great the demand is for Denim products and how fundamental they should be to fashion retailers' propositions.
- The Denim market enjoyed higher custom from women than men. There was also a difference in the preference for shopping channels, with city centre high streets representing the most popular destination for women and shopping malls proving more attractive to men.
"What Britain Wears: The Denim Market", a Capsule Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the Denim market in the UK, with consumer data regarding shopping and spending habits on Denim in the UK. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the UK Denim market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail's consumer surveys.
It also provides the following:
- Average spend on denim products by category and gender.
- Key Retailer developments, including retailer usage and what drives store choice.
- Who's buying Denim and Who's buying what? Split by demographics.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK Denim market based on insights from Verdict's consumer survey and secondary research.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging UK Denim market.
Table of Contents
Strategies for Success
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.