Your Cart Is Empty!
- The trend and the hype surrounding protein has long been established, however this trend is likely to fade, as average protein levels currently exceed recommended levels, especially in western countries
- Due to an increasing amount of allergies and intolerances in younger consumers, alternative dairy sources such as camel milk and goat milk and will become more popular in the coming years
- Certain dairy categories are seen as being very generic with consumers often unable to differentiate between variations in product attributes. This is causing frustration among consumers who want something new and novel, tired with consuming the same old products
- Craft offerings provide consumers with products the way they like it, adding an element of individualism and personal attention some consumers crave
The "Whats next for dairy and soy? Identifying new and hot trends that will shape the market over the next five years" report by Canadean examines emerging and future trends in the dairy market. Greater competition in the market is leading to innovation and a range of products suitable for many consumers. Manufacturers are also seen to be paying more attention to health-conscious consumers who are looking for alternatives to traditional dairy products. Convenience is another factor that is being looked at by manufacturers, as the busy lives of consumers is leading to them turning to the dairy market in their quest for a healthy yet convenient snack.
What else does this report offer?
- The report compiles market data, allowing you to spot growth opportunities in the market
- Product examples showing how innovation leaders are successfully targeting the growing trends in dairy
- Consumers in emerging economies are more skeptical in terms of the types of products they purchase, given recent scandals and scares
Reasons To Buy
- Identify ways in which you can encourage a greater number of consumers to purchase dairy products, by addressing concerns surrounding trust and traceability
- Key insights and recommendations will help you derive key strategies that will allow you to compete with market leaders and provide a competitive edge to product launches
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into what consumers want and what motivates them
Table of Contents
Opportunities in dairy
Importance of targeting specific age groups with relevant products
Direction of the dairy market over the next five years Introduction and Methodology
Survey, market and consumer data
Canadean mega-trends Key growth markets in Dairy and Soy
Volume data and forecast in the ten core countries
Fastest growing Dairy markets by country
Volume data and forecast growth by category
On-trade vs. Off-trade
How private label brands target consumers Important consumer targets and leading motivations in Dairy
How age dynamics influences consumers in different countries
Identifying over-consumers will help manufacturers better target consumers
Key trends in the Aging West, Middle-aged Emerging Markets, and Young Markets of the Future
Key consumer motivations by category
How the dairy market will evolve over the next ten years
Functional benefits will remain a key issue in dairy
How consumers see protein, and where this is heading
How products with satiety enhancing properties help with weight management
Reasons for consumers looking to adopt a dairy-free diet
Effects of misdiagnosis on consumers
Importance of dairy in helping fight health issues such as osteoporosis
Consumers will seek more new and novel experiences
How manufacturers are responding to consumer complaints of generic products
Impact of travel on creating greater exposure to new and novel dairy products
The need for individualism and how it manifests to the craft trend
Consumers will demand more traceability
What manufacturers need to do to regain the trust of consumers
Role of on-the-go consumption
How busy lives is causing changes to the packaging of certain dairy products
Importance of indulgence in on-the-go dairy Appendix
Market data methodology
Consumer data methodology
The Coconut Collaborative
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.