Your Cart Is Empty!
"Wind Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the power industry.
The report gives detailed information on the current wind turbine market, focusing on key regions and countries, as well as covering the global scenario. The report analyzes the annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size and market share of the wind turbine manufacturers for the 12 key countries in the market. Report also includes detailed drivers and restraints of the global market. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global wind turbine market. Its scope includes -
- An in-depth analysis of the wind turbine market in 12 countries covering regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South and Central America, Middle East and Africa
- Countries include the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Turkey, China, India, South Africa and Morocco
- It covers annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size of wind turbine for the period from 2009 to 2020
- Market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2014 for major countries
- It discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global wind turbine market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the market size and average turbine price for wind turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the wind turbine market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues, based on an understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the wind turbine market.
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
China Ming Yang
Industrias Metlurgicas Pescarnoma
Xi An Nordex
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.