Your Cart Is Empty!
- The impact of tighter restrictions on smoking as well as higher prices is slowly denting demand for cigarettes. RYO, once a safe haven for smokers, is becoming less attractive with it, too, suffering a fall in volumes.
- A further fall of 4.4% in 2011 took sales down with 2012 seeing a 2.6% decline. Conditions improved somewhat in 2013 with a 2.3% rise in sales although another slump in sales is forecast for 2014.
- The 2014 VAT rise is set to depress sales which, although are set to see some recovery between 2015 and 2018 from RYO and non-duty paid gains, will end 2023 down 16% on 2013 levels. Per capita consumption is set to fall by 25.6% over the same period to a forecast in 2023.
- "Cigarettes in Cyprus" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarette across Cyprus. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in Cyprus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across Cyprus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown by Strength, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown by Tobacco Type, 2000-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Trends in Average Cigarette Prices, 1993-2014
Cigarette Retail Prices by Brand, 2009-2014
Cigarette Prices by Manufacturer and Brand, 2013 and 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2003
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports: Total and Domestic, 1990-2013
Domestic Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2013
Domestic Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
BAT (Cyprus) Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.