Your Cart Is Empty!
- Sales in 2010 saw a rebound of 25.3% and given the bulk-buying by retailers and consumers towards the end of 2011, sales in 2012 dropped by 26.8% as consumers were hit by sharp increases in prices for cigarettes.
- Including occasional smokers, a total of 33.7% of males and 26.4% of females are smokers, with the highest incidence found among 15-24 year old females and 25-34 year old males. Only after the age of 54 years does the prevalence of smoking tail off significantly.
- Current forecasts suggest an overall volume decline of 21.7% between 2013 and 2023, taking the legitimate market down. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption is expected to fall by 21.6% by 2023.
- "Cigarettes in Finland" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Finland.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Finland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Finland.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Finland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Finland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Total Sales (Domestic and Non-Domestic), 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Retail Sales Value, 1990-2013
Cigarette Sales by Type, 2013 and 2014
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, 2013 and 2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Brand Family Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Taxation Rates, 2006-2014
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Retail Price Trends - Most Popular Category, 1995-2014
Cigarette Retail Prices, March and December 2011-2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Proportion of Daily Smokers by Gender and Age, 1990, 2000 and 2005-2013
Daily Smokers Amongst 14-18 Year Olds by Gender and Age, 1991-2013
Proportion of Daily and Occasional Smokers, by Age and Gender, 2002
Daily and Occasional Use of Snus, 2000-2005 and 2008-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2004
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Philip Morris Finland Oy
Imperial Tobacco Finland Oy
British American Tobacco Nordic Oy
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
2. Imperial Tobacco Finland Oy(1)
British American Tobacco Nordic Oy
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.