Your Cart Is Empty!
- France remains a sizeable but declining market for cigarettes, with duty paid volume having been fairly stable during the past few years but declining by 4.9% in 2012 and by a further 7.6% in 2013.
- Industry data indicates an even sharper 4.9% drop in market volume to 51.46 billion pieces in 2012, with an even greater 7.3% fall projected for 2013. Consumption in the 1st half of the year was 8.9% down on the previous year.
- Domestic cigarette production is estimated to be some 66% lower than it was in 1990 due mainly to substantially lower domestic demand, structural changes in the market and loss of share by Seita-Imperial Tobacco (formerly Altadis) which remains the only domestic producer.
- "Cigarettes in France" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in France.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across France. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in France.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in France along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across France, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Monthly Incidence of Cross-Border Cigarette Purchasing, 2006-2011
Total Duty Paid and Illegal Consumption, 2006-2013
Annual Quantity of Illegal Cigarettes Seized in France, 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Retail Sales of Cigarettes (Current Value), 1990-2014
Market Breakdown, Blond v Dark Cigarettes, 2000-2014
Market Breakdown, Filter v Plain, 2000-2014
Market Breakdown, Domestic v Imported Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Market Segmentation by Type and Strength, 2000-2014
Blond Cigarettes: Breakdown by Strength/Flavour, 2005-2013
Market Breakdown by Pack Size, 2000-2014
Market Breakdown by Price Class, 2013 and 2014 (First Half)
Cigarettes by Type and Length, 2012-2014
Tobacconist Numbers, 1996-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Blond and Menthol Segment: Manufacturer Shares, 2005-2013
Market Shares of Leading Brand Families, 2000-2014
Share of Top Selling Brand Variants, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Taxation on Cigarettes, 1990-2014
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Trends in the Retail Price of Cigarettes, 2000-2014
Retail Prices, Leading Brand Families, 2004-2014
Cigarette Price Comparison, Neighbouring Countries, July 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2005 and 2010
Incidence of Smoking by Age Group, 1992-1999
Breakdown of Smoking Population by Gender and Age Group, 1992-1999
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Philip Morris France SAS
Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.