Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Italian cigarette market is one of the largest in Western Europe although recently sales have been in decline. Volumes dropped by 6% in 2013 to stand almost 20% behind 1990 levels.
- Continuing economic problems for the Italian economy as well as further price rises depressed duty paid sales by a further 6% in 2013. Forecasts for 2014 are slightly better with falling e-vapour use set to boost sales by 0.5%.
- The market is overwhelmingly dominated by filter cigarettes, which now account for a stable 99.7% of the market, although there is still a small niche of demand for plain cigarettes. Chesterfield non-filter was delisted in January 2005, further reducing the number of plain brands left.
- "Cigarettes in Italy" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Italy.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Italy. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Italy.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Italy along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Italy, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette and RYO Sales, 2000-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Consumption Including Non-Duty Paid Supplies, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Value, 1990-2014
Consumption by Type, Filter vs Plain Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Cigarette Sales by Price Sector, 2009-2011
Cigarette Sales by Price Sector, 2013 and 2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Brands Family Shares, 2000-2013
Cigarette Brand Numbers, 2002-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Structure of Taxation, 2005-2014
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Retail Price Trends, Most Popular Price Category, 1990-2014
Retail Prices: Leading Brand Families, 2004-2015
Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2005-2015
Retail Prices, January 2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Population by Age and Gender, 2001, 2003, 2008 and 2013
Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking by Age and Gender, 2011
Smoking Prevalence by Region and Gender, 2009
Smoking Prevalence by Region, 2001-2005
Daily Cigarette Consumption, 1998-2003
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
BAT Italia SpA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.