Your Cart Is Empty!
- Data for 2009 shows a 6.3% rise with a 24.1% rise in 2010. Volumes increased again, rising to 6.56 billion pieces in 2011, but fell by 1.4% in 2012 as a result of new excise tax bands being introduced.
- A further fall followed in 2013 as excise rates were raised to take legitimate sales to 6.3 billion pieces - up on 1990. Forecasts for 2014 predict another fall, 7.9%, with a rise in excise rates again the main reason.
- If non-duty paid supplies are included, per capita consumption would average around 1,530 pieces.
- "Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Kyrgyzstan.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Kyrgyzstan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Kyrgyzstan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Kyrgyzstan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Kyrgyzstan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty Rates, 2009-2014
Summary of Cigarette Taxes and Duties, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Gender and Age, 2000/03
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013
Reemtsma Kyrgyzstan OSJC
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.