Your Cart Is Empty!
- Filter cigarettes now predominate, accounting for over 99% of duty paid sales. Virginia blend brands are popular in the legitimate market, with American blends taking a growing share. Mentholated brands are also important with around a quarter of sales. King size/long lengths are now the largest sector with over 90% of sales. The majority of sales are in packs of 20.
- The Nigerian cigarette market is one of the few in the world where non-duty paid sales have traditionally been higher than legitimate volumes.
- Based on the assumption of continuing positive economic performance alongside strong population growth and political stability, consumption volumes are expected to increase by 72.1% between 2013 and 2023. The duty paid sector is expected to account for more than 90% of sales by 2023. Per capita consumption of duty paid cigarettes will increase by a forecast 34.7% in 2023.
- "Cigarettes in Nigeria" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Nigeria.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Nigeria. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Nigeria.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Nigeria along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Nigeria, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Duty Paid Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Duty Paid Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Market by Pack Type, 2000-2008
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Brands by Category
Average Retail Prices of Cigarette Brands in Ibadan, Nigeria, May 2013
Price Index (Alcohol and Tobacco), 2009-2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2003-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2013
British American Tobacco (Nigeria) Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.