Your Cart Is Empty!
- In the 2014 budget it was announced that tobacco duty would rise by 2% ahead of inflation, increasing the cost of a pack of cigarettes.
- However, latest reports suggest there was a sharp increase in illicit cigarette consumption in the UK to more than 19.2%, but this has subsequently fallen back closer to the levels reported in 2010 and 2011 at 14.5%.
- Based on ONS General Household data covering Great Britain, the overall smoking prevalence among the adult population was 19.1% in 2011, down from 19.6% in 2010. A slight increase followed in 2013, the smoking rate up at 19.2%. The change has occurred among both men and women.
- Cigarettes in UK" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in UK.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across UK. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in UK.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in UK along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across UK, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Releases for Home Consumption, 1994-2014
Estimated Consumption Including Illicit Supplies, 1993-2013
Cigarettes: Illicit Market Share and Revenue Loss, 2006-2013
Composition of Large Cigarette Seizures by UK Authorities, 2003-2013
Estimated Consumption Including Illicit Supplies, 2006-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs RYO, 1990 and 2000-2013
Consumer Expenditure on Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown, Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2013
Market Segmentation by Price, 2000-2014
Non-Premium Cigarettes, Market Segmentation, 2012-2014
Market Breakdown, Private Labels v Manufacturer Brands, 1990-2011
Market Breakdown by Pack Size, 2003-2010
Market Breakdown by Length of Cigarettes, 2000-2010
Market Breakdown by Tar Content, 2001-2010
Number of Outlets Selling Cigarettes, 2009
Retail Distribution of Cigarettes, 2008 and 2009
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Manufacturer Volumes and Shares by Price Segment, 2005-2010
Leading Brand Families, 2003-2014
Leading Brand Variants, 2003-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Structure of Taxation on Cigarettes, 1990-2014
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Trends in Retail Prices of Cigarettes, 1987-2014
Cigarette Retail Price and Tax Trends by Price Category, 1990-2013
Retail Prices of Leading Brands, 2010-2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Cigarette Smoking by Age and Gender, 1980-2013
Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking in Great Britain by Region, 1980-2010
Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Region, 2013
Heavy vs Light Smokers by Gender, 1980-2010
Average Daily Cigarette Consumption Per Smoker by Gender and Age, 1990-2013
Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking by Occupation, 2001-2010
Prevalence of Under-16 Cigarette Smoking in England, 1982-2011
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Clearances, 1995-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes (Released for Consumption), 1991-2013
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Public Smoking Ban
Imperial Tobacco Ltd
Gallaher Group Ltd
BAT (UK) Limited
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
2. Gallaher Group Ltd
BAT (UK) Limited
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.