Your Cart Is Empty!
Between 2015 and 2019, global downstream asset maintenance spend is expected to total $322 billion (bn), an increase of 12% when compared to the previous five-year period. In 2014, expenditure totalled $63bn for the world’s global downstream asset population of approximately 13,000 facilities, DW expect this to increase to $71bn by 2019. Despite a minor drop in 2015, resulting from industry-wide price deflation of equipment and services and budget tightening, an ageing existing asset population as well as a number of new installations drive the overall growth.
By sector, Asset Services accounts for the majority of expenditure, 72%, with Asset Integrity accounting for the remaining 28%. North America and Asia dominate global expenditure, accounting for 35% and 28% of spend over the forecast period respectively. US downstream facilities are also expected to see a revival as a result of the recent shale boom.
The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2015-2019 analyses the demand for maintenance in two key equipment and service lines: downstream asset services and downstream asset integrity services, and across four facility types: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas processing and LNG. The report includes:
- Drivers & indicators – in depth discussion of the factors encouraging asset maintenance expenditure including: E&P trends, oil & gas prices, analysis of the recent oil price downturn), downstream facility population, asset lifecycle, policies & regulation and trends and drivers detailed by refinery, petrochemical, gas processing and LNG.
- Service line analysis – for downstream asset services and asset integrity services split out by service line, asset type and region with competitive landscape and detailed supply chain analysis.
- Regional analysis – expenditure by service line 2010-2019 with trend commentary for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America and Western Europe.
Why purchase the Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast
Douglas-Westwood’s market forecasting is trusted by sector players worldwide, with clients including the world’s top-10 oil & gas companies, top-10 oilfield services companies and top-10 private equity firms.
An essential report – for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, operations & maintenance companies and contractors, oil & gas companies and government agencies & departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions.
Our proven approach includes:
- Unique and proprietary data – updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Detailed methodology – the report uses research from our own in-house downstream databases for refineries, petrochemicals, gas processing and LNG, an information system exclusive to DW, to form the basis of the models. Assumptions used to generate market demand are the result of our primary and secondary research. Demand-side analysis by service line provides a metric on which to establish future opportunities and provide a context for market share assessment.
- Comprehensive market forecasts – examination, analysis and 10-year coverage of expenditure.
- Concise report layout – consistent with DW’s commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with ‘speed-read’ summaries of key points throughout.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.